Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need more advice please(about a girl)!?

There is a girl who I was almost positive liked me. In the hallways when my friends went to class, and I was walking alone, she would pop up and talk to me, or jokingly push me (this went on for most of the school year). I would often catch her looking at me in class, and we went to a movie, where she told me she would come cook for me and ahng with me over the summer and keep me entertained (I am having back surgery). She recently got back from a 2 week trip to Northern Ireland, and she responded to some messages I had left her on her myspace. She also asked me if I liked her more than a friend. i said yes and asker her if she liked me back. her response was ';ummm....as to your question as to liking you as a friend yes, other than that no. But truly i'm no in the market for a BF at the moment...i'm sorry. '; What do I do, I really like her, and does anyone know why she would have flirted so much, but would say this? She doesnt seem like a person who would do this to toy with me.Need more advice please(about a girl)!?
It sounds like she did meet someone, it I do think that she was flirting because she likes you. She most likely confused. Give her some time, be her friend and play it cool, chances are she'll come around, but if you push her you'll never get the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment