Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girls help me!! I need advice with this shy girl!!!?

There's this shy girl I like. She's got me to notice her and would do things to get my attention. She came up with a nickname for me, and has given me signs that she likes me for 2 years. She would get nervous when she was around me, and has given me alot of stares. I told her I liked her in may and she was hiding a smile when I told her. I could make her smile easily without making her laugh. She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. She talks about me around her family, she told me she wanted to get to know me and start out as friends. She was going to summer school at high school and she told one of my friends if I still liked her, then my friend told her I said hi and she had a big smile on her face. He gave her my # and she called me.





She's played hard to get with me a few times and it鈥檚 messed with my head a bit, cuz she plays hard to get with me and then she does like a big surprise to make up for it.


Girls I can鈥檛 fit it in my head that she digs me? What do u think?Girls help me!! I need advice with this shy girl!!!?
I think maybe you have to lay off a bit, and make her chase you! She obviously likes you, and she sounds like she may enjoy having to chase you a little. If you lay off of her for awhile, she may start to worry, and she will be forced to come after you!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment