Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My girl-friend's birthday is coming up and I'm not very good at writing letters. Need advice/ help?

I don't know how to express my feelings other than, ';I love you';. And I definitely don't want to make it cheesy. Please help me!


I really appreciate it!My girl-friend's birthday is coming up and I'm not very good at writing letters. Need advice/ help?
I wouldn't write a letter then


do something heart-felt that you are good at to express your love for her.


If you're not good at writing poems and you totally skrew things up in the poem the purpose of the poem would be defeated.


I'm sure either way you're girlfriend will see that you tried your best to give her a present that came from your heart





My friend's boyfriend made her like a collage type scrapbook of all their photos and times together with little quotes at the bottom it was soo cute.My girl-friend's birthday is coming up and I'm not very good at writing letters. Need advice/ help?
you're welcome =)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment