Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?

I like a shy girl and I told her my feelings. She said she wanted to start out as friends, and get to know me and she wouldn't mind hanging out with me. She's been glancing at me for 2 years. she also smiled a few times when I would talk to her.





We were at a dance at school. She went up to me and asked me to dance a slow song with her. I said why are you you doing this and she said because I wanted to. Then we danced a slow song and people were taking pictures of us and teasing us.we stopped dancing and we couldn't stop looking at each other after we danced. The next day at school she was telling everyobdy she was dancing with me cuz she felt sorry for me. I let it go and believed that she was covering up her feelings for me.





Should I believe that she said that she is covering up her feelings for me?





p.s. she has a low self esteem and has never had a boyfriendGirls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?
look, she is shy, and doesn't like to be center attention. she does have feelings for you, she is just not wanting to attract attention to her. I mean, come on, you said yourself, she's very shy. why wouldn't she say what she did if she's that shy? it all makes sense to me.Girls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?
I would think that she said it cover-up the event that happened. If you guys are friends, I would sujest that you talk to her about theses feelings you have for her, the glances you receive, the dance she asked you to assist her for, and what she said to the others. I'm pretty sure that she'll tell you in no time what's going on. It has been 2 years now, she's been able to open up to you, and feel comfortable to talk to you. Good Luck.
My friend did that, then she dated a different guy, and he dumped her and she went back to the original guy. Are your initials JP? Haha, jokes. It really depends on a case by case basis. My friend liked the guy but didnt realize how much until the other boy dumped her. She might not be covering up her feelings, but she might not know them yet. Hope I helped, but really, if your initials are JP and go to WAIS, she likes you!
I think she was embarrassed by all the attention and just said that to cover up her feelings for you. But seriously, do you want to date a girl who would say something like that about you? I get that she's shy, and that's fine, but saying those things was hurtful and immature. Honestly, she sounds like she's not ready to date yet. Maybe one day she'll come around, but in the meantime, I'd move on and find someone who is a little more mature.
From what you have described, I think she likes you. Yes, she might of made up a excuse for dancing with you, but I think it was a cover up of her feelings. After 2 years you should be able to no some of her habits etc.... You also, do not no what her home life is like. It may affect her on being bashful.
from what i hear i dont like her. no offense. lol. its messed up how she said that she only wanted to dance with you cause she felt sorry for you when she's the one that asked you to dance. id say go for another girl who doesnt mind if anyone knows you two are together.
that sounds like she is covering up herfeelings majorly....


problly a little to much,


but I can relate to this girlie,


I was the same way.


I advise you just to be sweet to her, and be yourself.


that usually opens up shy people to blossom into them selves.


:]
just go for it become friends with her, and i think she was just covering up because people were teasing you guys, i think she wants you but is just to shy to actually admit it. and next time you see her ask her why she said that and see what she says...
if she said that think bout her excuse that shes going to be telling everyone why she's dating you. if you wanna date someone, date someone who isn't afraid of what other people think of her when she's with you
If she is going to talk about you behind your back like that, she obviously doesn't like you that much,yes it is true that you are typically mean to a guy when you like them but that is just stupid and mean.
It definitely sounds like she is covering up her feelings for you. It also sounds like she likes you. :)
i was the same way. all shy, pretended to not like the guy, and never had a bf......i really think she likes you and she is covering up her feelings for you
Yea just ignore that her friends were pribebly giving her a hard time trying to get info and she probebly did not know what to say so try asking her if she would like to hang out/ and then go from there.Goodluck
i think shes just tryin to figure out if she likes u or not1!!!!!


y were they teasin u?????????????????????????????????????/
go after some1 that had already had experience... but thats just me... uh shes totally fallin for u dude.. just wait a while and give her time to think it over K?
You should trust her.


She just admitted that she likes you- yay for you!
soundslike shes a little shallow...





first off ur going ot need to talk to her and lether know that she needs to be the same with u as she is around her friends...thats not right of her to tell u one thing and say something else to other ppl..





if she likes u she shouldnt be ashamed of it....


tell her ot be real...wether its in ur favor or not....


it sounds like shes hiding her feelings to me..no one does something like that out of sympathy if they are as shy as she sounds...





im sure she likes u....ask her if shes ready to be more than friends....tell her ur feelings and how it makes u feel when she says stuff like it was for sympathy....

No comments:

Post a Comment