Tuesday, April 27, 2010

17 year old girl... trying to lose weight... advice for me?

i'm 5'7'; and i weigh 136. i know thats healthy... but i just want to lose about 10 more pounds. nothing works! is there any way i can lose these pounds in about a month... any diets that worked for you? and excersises? im going on jenny craig, but thats not gunna be for a while and i want to start now :)17 year old girl... trying to lose weight... advice for me?
I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks by eating a salad for lunch, and for dinner I ate a meat and a vegetable.


Also, try and cut out most of the sugar.





Good luck!


:]17 year old girl... trying to lose weight... advice for me?
It's very difficult to lose 10 pounds in a month. The most you should lose is about 2 a week. First cut your calories, I use thedailyplate.com to determine how many calories I should have to lose the weight I want, it's a great site and has all the foods to track what you eat. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment