Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Can I have some advice with this shy girl!!!??

My crush got me to notice her and would do things to get my attention. She came up with a nickname for me, and has given me signs that she likes me for 2 years. She would get nervous when she was around me, and she would always give me a lot of glances. I told her I liked her 2 months ago and she was hiding a smile when I told her. I could make her smile easily without making her laugh. She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. She talks about me around her family. I asked her if she wanted to be friends and she said yes, and also that she wanted to get to know me. On the last day of school as I left home she kept her eyes on me the whole time. She was going to summer school, and there she was asking my friends if I still liked her. Then my friend told her that I said hi and she had a big smile on her face. Then she called me after she got my # from my friend.





she鈥檚 always In denial to other people about her feelings for me, but she has showed me that she likes me by her actions, and she has made it so obvious she likes me. This confuses me.


I need to fit it in my head once and for all. Does she like me or not???





p.s. She鈥檚 never had a bf and she鈥檚 afraid of getting hurt, and she鈥檚 cover up shy.Girls Can I have some advice with this shy girl!!!??
she definitely likes you. i know how both you and her feel. here's what i think is her perspective


as you said, she doesn't want to get hurt. she's probably not comfortable about the topic of boys. for a long time i would deny a crush on anyone even though i had a mad crush on this really cute boy who was really nice to me. i would smile at him, and try to be around him a lot, and i found myself staring at him a lot because i liked him so much. and then he asked me out and then i was totally comfortable talking about boys. but it took my crush to ask me out to make me comfortable about boys. and since she's doing exactly what i did, i would just go ahead and ask her out. she is probably just embarrassed and shy about this topic right now, which is why she doesn't say she likes you. just show that you like her a lot, too and warm up to her a lot. like tell her nice things about herself, flatter her and be really friendly and glad to see her and that kind of thing to show her you'll be loyal.


i hope this helped, and good luck!!Girls Can I have some advice with this shy girl!!!??
sounds like she likes you. lucky you! shy girls are typically nicer and they appreciate the attention they get from guys because they feel like most guys don't notice them. it sounds like shes giving you plenty of signs. i think its time to ask for her number and ask her out on an official date.
Im afraid of getting hurt to...lol





Still to really get her, ask her to come hangout or something, then ask her if you want to go out. Just tell her, shes just waiting for you to make the move.
i was the same way she is when me and my boyfriend started going out just start hanging out with her date her then she will become more outgoing i make out with my boyfriend now so im not shy anymore
she definately like you!!! ask her out on a date maybe she will open up more if its just the two of you.





Good luck x x x
she likes you

No comments:

Post a Comment