Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys, my girl friend is pregnant? help advice?

my girl friend is pregnant and she has been eating alot. she eats more than me. she's always raiding the refridgerator, and sending me out to get fast food or things she craves. Then she gets mad at me, and wants to hit me. Then when i start to yell, she starts to cry. i need serious help, i love her so much but when i don't get her what she wants to eat all hell breaks loose! like yesterday night, she woke me up and sent me to the store to buy some m%26amp;ms candy at 1:00 am. all of the stores were close i searched through town for a store that was open and i didin't find one. i was so scared to go home without the m%26amp;ms that i traveled an hour away from my house, just to get the freakin m%26amp;ms from a 24 hr walmart. when i got home, she snatched the m%26amp;ms, and yelled '; What took you so long!'; she didint even say thankyou. i just don't know what to do, i love her so i get what she wants, but i'm tired, i work all day then come home just to be her slave. did you go through this with your g/f?Guys, my girl friend is pregnant? help advice?
You should have thought of this before you got her up the duff.Guys, my girl friend is pregnant? help advice?
well buddy you should have thought about that in between moans..you had sex and now you get to enjoy the aftermath...sorry but your life officially revolves around her.
I'd cut her so much slack that she would move out of my life. She is rude, inconsiderate, and a user. How can you say you love that?? The way she treats you is despicable. Cut her loose.





Chow!!
I think she is taking advantage of you. I've had some pretty wild and overwhelming cravings, but I never did that. The farthest I went was to have my husband call every restaurant in town to see if they would deliver spaghetti. I'd tell her to chill out. I've never seen a woman act that crazy.... Cutting her some slack is, maybe running to a close bye store for the bag of gummi bears right before bed. But I wouldn't be driving an hour for some freaking m%26amp;m's
Seriously the cravings are true i have 6 kids and did crave things and they were not non-food things like some one else posted, if it is early in pregnancy her hormones are all out of wack but there is alimit to the whole thing being rude is not part of pregnancy crying emotional is even the yelling part but sounds like she may be using things to her advantage. Dont wait till shes in a good mood or what not just call her and tell her look we need to talk wheni get home and leave it at that then talk once you get there and tell her look i will do what i can for you but you cannot treat me like this. Healthy foods like fruits will actually kill cravings because of the sugars in them so go shopping and stock up so you can get the sleep you need. Just wait till baby arrives you will get 0 sleep hours.hope this helps
Her hormones are all in a turmoil, she is growing another person inside her body and it can be uncomfortable and cause backaches, sore breasts and upset stomach as well as food cravings. I went nuts one night, actually 2a m for a jar of olives, and had to go get them myself, as my husband wasn't as considerate as you. This phase will pass, so in the meantime, tell her how much she means to you and how beautiful she is to you. This part is very important as she probably feels dumpy and fat, and, the food cravings will disappear when her vitamins kick in. Best wishes
I didn't get my GF pregnant!!! knock on wood....have fun dude...haha sorry
shes eating alot because she eating for two (so cut her some slack!) and sorry about how frikkin cranky she is...but life is tough, i live with crabs all the time.


and im positive that shell stop being a ****** after the baby comes...but think about it, would you feal like pumpkin pie with a kid in your stomch?
hey man its gods way of saying nice job man you got her regnant no deal with the consequences
A changing in hormones always create problems and that is exactly what is happening to your gf so,I would say yes,cut her some slack,just make sure she doesn't get too fat,attend pre natal clinics with her and discuss it with the doctor or health carer.Good luck and,no,I didn't go through this with my gf,everyone is different so different people behave in different ways.
Hey just relax and breath! Okay Women during pregnacy have there hormones all out of whack its just how the body reacts to such a strange thing, i am sorry to say but women will always be difficult just pregant women are EXTRA difficult! I think you should just relax tell her to talk to her doctor and you need to relax bud to be a dad you need alot of time to think things over because you cant just yell and scream for your kid to stop. So just be really sweet to her, smile through the pain and a couple weeks after she has her baby her hormones will be okay and you too will be happy! Just give it some time! Good luck with parenthood!
Although it's not unusual to feel a little out of control when you are pregnant, this girlfriend is carrying things a little too far. The old food craving story is a myth, or at least it ought to be. True food cravings usually involve odd non-foods, stuff like clay or dirt- not M%26amp;M's at all hours, and mean there is something wrong. Otherwise, the whole pickles and ice cream thing is just a lot of hooey. I've had 6 kids, and I'm a nurse, so I have plenty of experience and knowledge on this. Your hormones can drive you slightly nutty at times, and you do think and say some irrational things, but you do not have any real need to really eat for two, unless you want to become a mother elephant.


I think you need to have a heart to heart with this girlfriend and tell her the straight skinny. Being pregnant is no excuse to act like an out of control 2 year old, and if she is old enough to be a mom then she needs to get her act together now. If you think it might help clear the air, go with her to the next prenatal appointment and bring up all this to the doctor for his/her opinion and advice. Perhaps hearing it from the expert will help, and at least then she will realize how infantile she is being, hearing about it from a disinterested third party. In the meantime, while I don't suggest an in-her-face yell fest, I do suggest you put your foot down. For one thing, what she eats has a direct effect on the health of your child, and she owes this baby a good healthy start in life. That means eating properly, in proper amounts. It does not entitle her to spending the next however many months sitting on a pillow gobbling like a hog and stuffing her face with whatever junk strikes her fancy. You are not a slave, nor should you act like one. If she throws a tantrum, leave her to do it on her own. Tell her you'll come back in an hour to see if she's ready to talk and act like a human. Might as well get used to handling tantrums now, because you will have to weather them from the baby eventually as well.


For the record- my worst episode of craziness involved a dust bunny under the couch. I was 8 months gone, in the middle of July with no air conditioning. I'd asked three kids and a husband to remove the offending dust bunny, and all three had missed it. I have no good explaination as to why it bugged me, but I ended up crying myself, stuck on the floor with a swiffer mop, surrounded by the mystified family. The dust bunny episode has become a family joke I can now laugh about- though at the time it was very upsetting to me. No cravings though, ever. And certainly no sending anyone out in search of special foods at odd hours.
her hormones are insane, why in the world didnt you wear a condom and avoid all this. you knocked her up and now you are her slave, no one should go through this with a girlfriend, dont start having sex till you are married, geeze
Hi your girlfriend needs to grow up, women do have hormone changes that will make them moody like being cranky or crying your girlfriend is acting like a 2 year old does she realise all the weight she will be carrying after she gives birth just because shes pregnant that dosnt mean you can eat everything she will end up putting on so much weight , if she is treating you like this now it wont change after she has the baby you have to stop giving into her or she will walk all over you for the rest of your life , do you seriously want to live like that , she needs to stop being selfish and be gratefull you are out working and realise you need your sleep, she needs to grow up in a big way and she is going to be a mother you will have 2 kids on your hands your baby and your girlfriend ,, good luck
at some point, when shes not emotional, when shes not craving something bizzarre, talk to her calmly and tell her that some of the things she asks of you is irrational and it's not fair to you to wake you up at one am for M%26amp;M's! she may understand... she may not. my girlfriend is 37 weeks pregnant and acts somewhat similar. it'll get better. just focus on the baby, thats the most important thing.
YOU must supply and store enough and good foods for her. OK ? Dont deprive her and the baby growing inside. I tell you again, Supply enogh food to her. She and the Baby need Good Food and more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment