Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?

I started to notice this shy girl in middle school. She would look at me alot and our eyes would meet most of the time if she would look at me. She would even flirt with me sometimes so I began to like her. I told her I liked her and she tried to hide a smile when I told her. She told me to start out as friends, she said she would like to get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. I've seen her smile at me a few times when I talk to her. She's danced with me a slow song but she asked me. We've also hugged and taken a picture together. I've never made her laugh or tried to make her laugh though. I'm going to high school with her now, but I'm not going to see her in the summer or stay in touch with her .





One problem She's always telling people she's what ever about me and she doesn't like me. She tells all of her friends that. why does she say this is she covering up her feelings so that people won't tease her?





p.s. she's never been in a relationship before and she has a strict dad that won鈥檛 let her date or get a bf.Girls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?
the fact that she's never been in a relationship is why she's covering it up. she doesn't know what to do or how to act. she obviously likes you but she's just not sure how to go about it. try making her laugh and maybe even get to konow her parents (mainly her dad) that way you can gain their trust and get them to like you which will most likely score you bonus points with her. (: also talk to her and really let her know how you feel and show her that you are patient that way she can feel comfortable around you since she may not know how to be a gf. just go for it and good luck (:Girls Help Me!! I need Advice with this shy girl!!?
OK. first of all girls L-O-V-E to tease guys. Its kind of a part of our nature. Try to get to know her better by starting off being friends. Its not usually comfortable to a girl when a guy doesn't know her and just all of a sudden asks her out. Get to know her first and let her know the real you. Good luck! =D


PS don't creep her out by being WAY TOO clingy. Girls hate that.
Get her # or e-mail address.try to stay in touch w/ her over the summer, maybe when u guys r away from the school environment she will be a Little open and will tell u her true feelings. just try not to get her in trouble w/ her dad.But u should stay in touch w/ her and if she wants to take it slow then take it slow don't push her limits.GOOD LUCK =)
she really likes you, and yes shes saying those things so 1 they wont tesse her and 2 so her dad wont find out.


keep doing what your doing when she feels she can she'll be more open. if you under stand and accept it she'll like you even more!





good luck, you sound very sweet! =)
She's just covering up how she feels, she likes you. But she is just affraid of what her friends think...but as a friend, get to know her dad and stay on his good side!


Then ask her out...you guys have been friends for quite a while, so I think that she will be fine about it now.
she is maybe worried that her friends might dob on her.maybe you should ask her..but i think she dose really like you! she is shy but she isent. go out with her , if you dont get along .. you just tell her you want to be friends!


good luck
Wow. This girl reminds me of someone I know of. Well, I'm guessing she is too afraid on what her true and actual feelings are. My advice is to become a really good friend and let her to be able to trust you with her secrets.





good luck!
Perhaps the problem lies in the fact that ';she has a strict dad that won't let her date or get a bf.'; Bingo.
if its a shy girl... they wont ever tell anyone who they like or if they like someone. im kinda shy and i would NEVER tell anyone. its just one of those things.
i hug girls all the time and take pictures with them all the time. sure what the hell!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!
ummm she probably lyks yooh


but is shyy


or mayb shes just flirtingg


gud luck bro


:D
Obviously she isn't that shy. And she is only telling her friends she doesn't like you b/c if she did, all of her friends would attack you with questions: '; Do you like her?'; '; you wanna go out w/ her?'; ';Do you think she is pretty?'; and that is very embarrassing... terribly if she really likes you. And she wants to start out as friends b/c she doesn't wanna rush things and ruin a good relationship and she also may be waiting for a good time to talk to her dad. Good Luck with her, and y rn't u keeping in touch w/ her???
oh my god i HATE those dads grr... yes she is covering up her feelings. she is clearly very shy. STAY IN TOUCH WITH HER!! my advice is this : most shy girls are actually very romantic... so be romantic! try and find some way to slow-dance with her again and ask her if you can kiss her. ask becuase it's really cute and sweet and also if she's shy she might not want to in front of everyone so it's an excuse for you guys to go hide somewhere and make out. if she stares at you she is SO into you. so don't believe what she tells her friends. her friends are probably bitches who would go spreading it round. good luck! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment