Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice!! I'm a girl and I like this girl at work alot but I think she knows now. Should I confess??

I had a friend(my supervisor) deliver roses,card w/a graceful poem I wrote that expresses my feelings along w/ 3 packs of gum(she likes chewing gum that's y I gave the gum) to this girl I like at work but who also happens to be my manager and my friend/supervisor boss . As it turns out she figured or has a hunch it is me cuz she told my friend ';she thinks she knows who the girl is and said my name'; and my friend asked'; why do u think it's her?'; and her response was '; she is the only 1 that gives me gum'; but my friend didn't admit to her that it is me. Now I d k what to do! Cuz I d k how she feels about recieving roses and her thoughts about the poem and how she feels about me liking her. Should I just confess it is me? I know she won't confort me about it or should I have my friend inquire about her thoughts about me liking her for the past 2 yrs? My worry is if i truely reveal myself, I don't want this girl/manager to be unconformtable around me and treat me any different.Need advice!! I'm a girl and I like this girl at work alot but I think she knows now. Should I confess??
What a dilemma. Do you even know if she'll lick the kitty? If she will, and if yours is sweet, give it to her. You may get a promotion and so much more.Need advice!! I'm a girl and I like this girl at work alot but I think she knows now. Should I confess??
easy way out is to turn it into a joking thing, or else wait for her to finally talk to you about it and turn it to a joke if it goes bad =/

No comments:

Post a Comment