Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boy Advice (I'm a girl)?

My best friend likes the boy I like and I think he likes her and I'm okay with that so I don't like like him naymore. What do I do though? I want them to get hooked up! They're really great fro each other!Boy Advice (I'm a girl)?
you say, ';hey dude, what do you think of my friend?';


if you are right and he digs her, he will be like, ';shes cool';


then you go, ';well, i think she may be interested in you, so you might wanna do something about that.';





and voila





however, if he shows no interest after the first question and asks why are you asking, say, ';just curious, i thought you might have a thing for her';





have fun being the matchmaker











EDIT****


if he was quiet, i dont really know what thats about. it could be that he isnt really interested and is avoiding discussing it. it could also be that he is unsure and thinking about it. or that he is just shy and doesnt want to face his feelings. try to get a straight answer out of him. good luck again!Boy Advice (I'm a girl)?
are u really a girl


i think all girl know what to do during this circumstance


however


i think u should tell him that and ask if he likes her?
I think all three of you should hook up - life is boring, live a little before you get old and forget what love is.





He'll be the happiest guy on earth and if you guys are cool you can have the best time of your life and a great memory forever.





If they like each other they should be able to get things rolling on their own tho unless they socially retarded.





Still go for the threesome and then see what happens - remember life is short and it is so bad for you it will kill you in the end anyhow you look at it.





x
Okayy
Ahahahahaahahaaa Chris B!!!!





Pmsl,, Hilarious :P:D
Maybe he didn't what everybody to know he business!
tell him that he and ur friend will make a good couple..
stay out of it, let cupid handle it don't lose a friend because your into her business
Just let everything happen on its own because maybe your bestfriend would get mad if the boy she liked knew that she liked him and get mad at you...And maybe the boy might not like her...So just let everything happen on its own!
Talk to your friend and talk to the guy and try to make it known that they would look good together and what not





but dont push anything or else it goes down hill


try to get them togather though like isolate them togather like be walking (the three of you) then you take off and say you have to go leaving them two togather





it mighttttttt work


I donno though


I do know though a guy who likes a girl will always try to hide it cause its shyness
if its meant to be they will get together. dont push them!

No comments:

Post a Comment