Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on Getting This Girl?

So I like this girl in my Spanish class and she sits just 3 seats behind me. However, I do not know her(I do have her as a friend on Facebook). Anyways, I never get a chance to talk to her and I would really like to meet her and start dating her. I am a professional magician(This could help possibly :/) and I will be in a 3-week production that begins on Friday. Does anybody have any advice on how I can get to know this girl(and get my guts up to talk to her)? Thanks in advanceAdvice on Getting This Girl?
if you really like her then try talking to her after or before class find times and ways to talk to her be yourself maybe invite her to that show of yours if your not annoying she might end up liking you. and try flirting with her like tell her shes pretty and use very cheesey pick up lines it would make her laugh and girls tend to like funny guys ( i said tend) lolAdvice on Getting This Girl?
just go up to her and talk to her. find out what you have in common with her ya know?





p.s Magicians are HOT. she should be attracted to ya anyways:)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
talk to her
you should message her on facebook and try talking to her in class..then invite her to your magic show!!...maybe even exchange phone numbers..good luck(=
how i wish the guy i like would be willing to talk to me. youre one of the few guys thats actually worth having.


Anyway you could like ohh


The typical do you have a pencil pick up line?


even if you dont ask the other people thats right after you lol


That'd make it obvious and thats good cause is good to show a bit but not in a annoying way.


if she does have one just borrow it and dont give it back to her until the next day. so you can talk to her again and you can be like oh im sorry i forgot to give it to you yesterday, thanks anyway...


And then be like this class sucks the teacher talks too much dont you thnk??


And then shell be like oh i like this class Im learning spanishor whatever and im sure you can take it from there.


And to get the guts to talk to her...


Its easy STOP THINKING of how vervous you are and just doit.


Dont even think at all. trust me it works;D
Dude start talking to her on facebook, then eventually you'll talk in real life. Thats what i did and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment