Friday, April 30, 2010

I need someone to talk to...preferably a girl. I need some dating advice?

u ask ill answer whats ur question?


if anyone iv went through all of this stuff wth the guys and im friends with everyone in school so i no everything about what the girls want wether its punky girls rockers jocks anything u name it......ill help if ull let me.....everyone calles me the relationship adviser at school.lol cuz i give everyone advice on the subject.....


well good luck u can tlk to me.....I need someone to talk to...preferably a girl. I need some dating advice?
shoot :]


i'll listen, even though i don't know you, and i am pretty young


but for someone my age, i know more about life than most


and i'm taking a class that teaches some psychologyI need someone to talk to...preferably a girl. I need some dating advice?
WHAT iS THE QUESTi0N?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
what is your question or questions??
I'll try. Whats the problem?
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment