Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls I need help??? I need advice with this shy girl??

There's this shy girl I like. She's given me all of the signs of interest like excuses to talk to me. Fidgeting around me , nervous around me, she gave me a nickname and, but she stares at me alot and the stares have been going on for 2 years. I told her I liked her 4 months ago, and she smiled when I told her. She would smile when I would approach her and she told me she wanted to start out as friends, and get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me She asked me to dance with her at a dance at school. also, I found out she tells her family about me. We stare at each other alot at school. During summer school she was asking one of my friends if I still liked her. I didn't go to summer school, so I told my friend to tell her that I said hi, and then she had a pretty big smile on her face. My friend gave her my #, and she called me 2 days later.





I saw her today at school, we went to picture day. She was lined up in the front of the line, and I was in the back of the line. She didn't turn her head to stare at me though, and I feel ignored. Her parents were with her and when she's with her parents she ignores me.





Has she lost interest or am I over reacting???Girls I need help??? I need advice with this shy girl??
Overreacting. It is embarrassing to be staring at the guy you like in front of your parents, no matter how much you like them. I know, that's exactly what I do. Maybe you should just ask her yourself. Don't get so easily offended just because she doesn't look at once in a while. Chill out, I think everything is going just fine. And if you ask her out, be a gentleman and ask permission from her dad first. If she's talked about you at home, then there shouldn't be a problem.Girls I need help??? I need advice with this shy girl??
you're probably over reacting. She may have not noticed you were back there. if its really bothering you that much, i'd just bring it up later and say something like '; hey, i saw you in the photo line yesterday. i tried to get your attention, but i guess you didn't see me';. and maybe ask her to hang out sometime...
Go talk to her ,not for her to do the first move.You should of went to her and say hi to her in front of her parents,that way you would had the ch ance to meet them and become close to her.You could of said hi ,and hope we see each other and that you have a great year at school .
You answered your own Q: when her parents are around, she acts cool instead of mooning over you. That shows discretion so good for her.





How much approval does she have to give you before you make your move? I hope she hasn't given up on you. ;)



She hasn't lost interest in you =)





She was with her parents so naturally she'll act different. One day of not staring at you doesn't mean she no longer likes you.





Good luck and keep doing what you're doing
look your just being paranoid you should persuade her romantically u noe since i'm to tell u the truth shy girls expect guys to make a move or always fantasize the guy just suddenly kissing them out of no where u noe do something spontaneous(it means do something never done kiss her wen u guys r alone like a note a friend tell them to give her the note saying u want to meet her somewhere in school alone during breakfast or lunch and tell them to tell her its anonymous believe me it'll work
Not at all. I dont think she has lost interest in you. Infact she is scared that her fondness of you will show in her eyes and her body language which is why she doesnt want to look at you infront of her parents. She's hesitating to tell them because,as u said, she's shy..no other reason.





Also, she sounds like a wonderful girl what with the 'lets first be friends' thing. It shows she's sensible,caring and serious. She really likes you and thats why she wants that u guys know and understand each other first. Where do u get girls like that anymore. Dont let her go :)





P.S. Hang out with her more often. Dont be pushy but take the initiatives since u know she's an introverst and it'll be tough for her to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment