Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GUY ADVICE FOR ME(a girl)?

ok so i m a girl in grade 9


and me and my friends were sitting on the ground and this guy walked by i accidently tripped him well her tripped over my legs with were like extended out on the ground


and since then hes been trying to trip me hes really nice just ';play'; tripping and he used body contact like grabbing/holding me


and yea is this a sign of him liking me and hes alwayz smiling and poking me


its been going on for about a few days


any tips does he like ME!GUY ADVICE FOR ME(a girl)?
well i think he likes you he probably has a crush on you get one of your friends to talk to him or something i am guy and i was doing that then he probably likes you sometime you should go up to him and give him a hug and talk to him.GUY ADVICE FOR ME(a girl)?
of course he does. heres some extra advice for future reference: if a guy acts like he likes you, he likes you. simple as that. so what you should do is play along with it, and give him signs that you like him (if you like him, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment