Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about my ex girl-friend?

ok soi started dating this girl and its my first girlfriend. we were dating for a month and we broke up because she was jelous that i was hanging out with my friend who is also a girl. now i dont like this girl but she thought i did. so she stopped wanting to hang out and she kept blowing me off. so one night i was talking to her and i told her we should take a break. then she told me she just wanted to not date so for the past week i have been thinking we were broken up. but she emailed me and asked what was going on and if we were going to date or what.





now shes my first girlfriend and i dont know if i fell a little hard for her or what but i like her still but i dont want things to be the way they were.Advice about my ex girl-friend?
u need to be sure she's over the jealousy thing first.





sit down and talk to her and make sure she's ok with you having girl FRIENDS.





communication is really important in relationships...even if it's your first relationship.





i think if u both are interested in e/o you should give it another try. i mean nothing all that bad happened for the 2 of you to call it quits. give it another shot! =) have fun! happy thanksgiving!Advice about my ex girl-friend?
Tell her what you want to change about your relationship. But do it in mature way , no yelling or whining. Sit her down somewhere private and have a two way discussion Ask her what she would like to change as well. Good luck.
then she might be controling and if she has any guy friends and your not getting all worked up about it then she should be trusting you also or maybe she has had a bf that was cheeting on her when she trusted him and then now she doesnt want that to happen to you guys
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff鈥?br>

Same questionsssssssssssssssssss:





I'm fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




Leave herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr









No comments:

Post a Comment