Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on asking a girl out? Please tell me what you think i should do!?

So i am a sophomore and there's this gorgeous senior girl that i sit next to in one of my classes. i never knew her before this semester, but we became really good friends instantly. we sit and talk pretty much all hour ever day and laugh about everything, and we talk about everything that's going on with ourselves, and she literally tells me everything; stuff that i would never say outloud.


The problem is, she has a boyfriend that graduated last year. HOWEVER..lately they have been fighting a lot, and she told me she doesn't know where that relationship is going.


it's become my favorite class and she just makes me feel so happy when i'm with her. i really like her but i don't know what to do.





please give me some advice. any at all would be beneficial. like something over the summer maybe.


oh, and she's going to college next year, and it's only like 25 minutes away.Advice on asking a girl out? Please tell me what you think i should do!?
Learn what Science is.


It is the opposite of 'bullcrap', as you said.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment