Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some advice please!! (about a girl)?

Ok so lets see, I'm 22 and I have this good friend Rachel I've known since HS since we were 16. We used to talk all the time, hang out, joke around, I was always there for her during some personal issues; we just had a strong connection. We both kinda always had a crush on each other, but it was always those things where we never were quite on the same page. Like when I was ready for mroe than friendship with her, she liked me alot but just had issues to work out first. Then when she was ready, I had actually gotten a girlfriend. She even asked me to the junior prom, but that unfortunately didnt work out and I regret it a lot. I mean she's had little boyfriends as well, it wasn't one-sided, but we clearly both liked each other a lot, but our timing was always off, ya know?


Has this ever happened to anyone else?


Well now I'm single, last relationship last summer, and I find myself really liking her again...only now she has a boyfriend and their ';engaged'; to be married after college.I need some advice please!! (about a girl)?
well, you could always hang out with her and become great friends; friendships never end.I need some advice please!! (about a girl)?
simple. be honest with her. tell her. meet with her and tell her exactly what you've said here. print out and show her your posting. don't be shy. make sure that she knows how you feel. invite her to share with you how she feels with no pressure. don't play games by withholding your feelings. she may not be aware of how you feel about her. you have nothing to lose. lose your ego and do this. then see how she responds. you will know, probably immediately how she feels about you. if not, give her a little time to contemplate. no pressure. approach her with the love and feelings you have for her, and then let it go with her. give her a little time. if you don't pursue this or do this, then you will never know. she may be waiting for you, not knowing how you feel. and, remember, it's better to have loved and lost than to spend your whole damn life with them, or without them, not knowing. PLEASE take a chance. love is too important not to. the potential to love someone in a way that you can spend a long time of your life with them, is worth any risk. do it. sacrifice your ego, your feelings, anything you can, because if it can be REAL, you will have won EVERYTHING! if not, then you know, and can move on and look forward to the next opportunity to love. trust me. eventually you will thank me whichever way it works out.
You'll never know unless you throw it all out on the table. You will regret it if you don't. Just see what happens and take the chance. You make get hurt but you'll be a stronger person for doing so.





Best of luck and either way know that you'll find someone.





Best of luck to you!
You need to go with you heart maybe you should tell her how you really feel about her, I know you said she has a boyfriend and she is engaged to him now but just say hey I know you are in a relationship with someone but I feel like I need to let you know how I feel about you because if you don't you will regret it one day. She may turn you down but at least you won't wonder the rest of your life if things could have been different.
WHAT!! she's engaged??





you should have waited for her and dumped that girlfriend of yours. well, if she's engaged, you have a little chance at her. maybe .... 0.8%
Continue to be friends with her don't ever let that go always be there for you and remember that it's not set in stone yet so you still could have some time also but take it slow and hopefully things could go your way.
Yep, I've been through the same thing. I still sometimes wonder what might have been, but we're still great friends.
it is hard to let go.....but i dont think you have much choice at this time. unless you talk with her and tell her what you think and feel. at least you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment