Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can i piz gat some advice piz on this girl who I love, I just can't get her out of my heart and my head?

I met this girl when i was 11 we are we same age and we use to be in the same class, she ask me out one time but i guess i was too un-cool for her because her friends was thinking that too, she use to look at me cross the classroom and she use to be in a girls group of friends. then she went out with this blond hair boy which it did hurt me alot when we was 14, they used to stand outside of my house kissing and touching each others bums just too hurt me,they did this from 1998 upto 2000 everday waiting for me till i get home then they did it, but behide his back she use to look at me cross the class room,then I admit i said and done bad things to them because i was only hurted deep down then it went to court, which i won then thats the last time i saw her. untill 3rd march 2007 I crash into her and we both was just looking at each other in the eyes and truth I couldn't keep my eyes off her and she couldn't with me, and she had this posh guy holding her hand which it hurts alot why?Can i piz gat some advice piz on this girl who I love, I just can't get her out of my heart and my head?
Go ahead and tell her how you feel. She must be having some feelings for you and you feel th same. Good luck...Can i piz gat some advice piz on this girl who I love, I just can't get her out of my heart and my head?
thats love which u feel 4 the grl.....i think so...well maybe the grl loves u 2 ad she just wants u to be the one to tell first...have courage and tell her the truth b4 its 2 late...
awww... u r so sweet!








Cheers! =)
u luv her
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment