Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice regarding this new girl I've met...?

I am in college, and one of the classes I am currently taking is Speech. Monday of last week, one of my friend Justin told me that he thought there was a girl in my speech class that liked me. Now, he's not in my speech class, so it took me by suprise when he said this. I asked him why he did, and he said Because she is always talking to you - she will walk up and start talking to you no matter where you are, and no matter who you are talking to. I replied by saying Well, maybe she's just being friendly. Justin remained adamant that he thought she liked me, and so I told him I would ask her out that Friday. I ran into her on Friday, and she started talking to me like usual. I asked her, after a few minutes, if she'd like to go to coffee with me. She paused for at least 10 seconds, with her head down, kind of sighing to herslef as if she didn't know what to say or do. She finally replied with Sure, I'd like to. Does she like me, or is she just being nice? What can I ask her to find out?I need advice regarding this new girl I've met...?
Say, ';Do you like me?'; and wait for her to answer. Then you'll know.I need advice regarding this new girl I've met...?
it sounds like she does, maybe she just wasnt expecting you to ask her out and it took her by surprize.
10 seconds? no way buddy
SHe might like you...she's probably speechless...like an ';omg he ask me out wat should I say';. Get to know her a little more. you never know
First you could ask her if she is single. I think she likes you but maybe when you asked her out for coffee she got a little shy.
Are you sure your in college?Yes! she wants you,dude! your friend is right she's got the let's play house and I'll make you breakfast in the morning,Hots for you.
The best thing to do is just go to coffee, have some conversation to see if you get ';butterflies'; or not. When you see someone under different circumstances, you both may see different side of each other. I had this situation from girl's point. I thought I was fond of this guy and I was very happy when we met up at the Starbucks. However, when we started talking, I found there were no chemistries btwn us. So, it's worth hanging out and see where it will go.
You would think that because she is always talking to you, that she likes you, but the pause and sigh hint she may have only wanted to be your friend. She sounded kind of like, ';Oh great, I hope he doesn't like me as more of a friend...'; You can message me if you want any more help; this sounds interesting and I'd love to see if I could do anything else or if something further happens.
ok so you went for coffee...how was the conversation?/ what do you 2 have in common?....the way to break the ice is know her likes/dislikes then share yours


good luck
Ask her ';Do you like me?'; and if she says yes, ask her ';In what way?'; A girl can like you you solely for your personality and may just want to be friends. By asking her the second question you get to find out what her feelings are about pursuing a relationship. Problem solved :)
take it slow. get to know her. she said yes. usually girls would make excusses when not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment