Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I like this girl a lot How can i ask her out. i need advice?

just somebody give me advice I like this girl a lot How can i ask her out. i need advice?
if you already talk to her, just ask her out.. I don't know what other advice to give you... Asking is the best advice anyone can give :)I like this girl a lot How can i ask her out. i need advice?
Embarrass her lol! Girls kinda like that! Do something crazy to show her you care and you not afraid to embarrass your self in front of tons of people to show her that you want to go out with her.
See if she likes you, ask some of her friends and if she does, make your move!
yesterday this guy asked out my bff then ran away after she said yes. watever you do, don't run away lol





anyways, i think you should just walk up to her when she's alone or with her bff and just say ';wanna go out w/ me?'; if she says then, yay, if she says no then just say, good, my friend dared me to ask u out or something like tht.





idk how old u are. im 12, so thats what kids my age do. lol
You should ask her to talk to you privately (but still in a public place) and then ask her.
go up to her and say heyy i just wanted to tell you i like you alot and i wanted to take you out on a date to the movies or something


would you be up for it.
you- ';hey, i was wondering if you were doing anything later?';





girl- (whatever she says, hopefully she is free)





you- ';how bout we go grab a drink and talk?';

No comments:

Post a Comment