Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice please: My friend (girl) has met a new man who likes rough sex...?

...she told me he has a Prince Albert and is worried that when they have sex, this will get in the way...any of you guys have or know anyone who has a PA, and what's their sex life like?





...as I said just passing the info on to my friend!Advice please: My friend (girl) has met a new man who likes rough sex...?
Is a PA a Personal Assistant?Advice please: My friend (girl) has met a new man who likes rough sex...?
My friend has a P.A. ..Yes they have to be a lot more careful in case it get ripped off during sex .. but also when he pees ..it sprays everywhere .. he wishes he hadn`t bothered having it done ...





you have enlightened a few here today hun ... ha ha every day`s a school day . . !!



no a PA increases the sexual pleasure for a woman it doesn't get in the way at all
prince albert in the can, or in a bag? smoke prince albert while having sex? kinky
Ouch! wont that hurt?
whats a prince albert ?





EDIT :wow learn a new thing everyday from u
I knew a bloke at Uni who had one, said he hadnt had sex since doing it!
OMG Fancy seeing you here!


...my friend has one, he likes it, his girlfriend doesn't and he has to use the ladies when he needs a pee pee!
What the heck is a Prince Albert? Whoaaa ok...now I know...sounds kinda fun, actually...lol. Guess it depends on what type of post he uses. I wouldn't want something that might get stuck or pinch, I guess, like a hoop, but a nice solid ball-type gold post could be cool, maybe. Don't know what they look like for that area, so can't say for sure what it would feel like from the female prospective.


What exactly do you mean by ';rough sex?'; It never hurts to try new things, she might find she actually likes it on occasion. Maybe not all the time, but mixing it up can be a lot of fun.
rough sex is good

No comments:

Post a Comment