Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice! i love a girl with a bf!!?

okay so heres my situation, i have known this girl for years now (im a senior in high school) and ever since we met we have always had chemistry together, were always flirting back and forth with each other and can always talk about anything. during sopmore year, i was about to ask her out, but never made a move and she went off with another guy, now during our senior year.. were startinhg to flirt again ( she stil has a bf) such as shes always in my face when were talking, always calling out my name when she sees me in the halls, and everytime she sees me she runs up and initiates the conversation, she makes the extra effort to walk with me in the direction that i go and whenever we hang out (in groups) she always texts me after asking me if i had a good time. also her feet always point towards me when we talk and other things. now heres my question... shes still with her bf and im inlove with her... what do i do?I need advice! i love a girl with a bf!!?
My advice (someone who has been in this situation more than once) If you value your life or limbs: RUN and STAY AWAY. Twice, I came within an inch of my life. once I got my new car ';keyed'; (a lesser problem) and several times have been spied upon thy the (ex)bf (even smaller problem - yet more creepy.)





The other thing that happened twice, is for the girl to go back to the bf; leaving me out to dry.





RUN while you can. Find someone else.I need advice! i love a girl with a bf!!?
does her boyfriend realize this? tell her how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment