Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Im giving him on advice how to get a girl but I still like him...a lot?

I am going out with colton but I still like his BFF my ex....trevor.....and he likes me but he also likes dani and hes asking me how to get her and I feel bad but I told him and gave him the best advie I could think of but I feel so bad cause I still like him sooooooooo much.How do I get over him?Im giving him on advice how to get a girl but I still like him...a lot?
whoa, girl! thats harsh. well you can't blame trevor for wanting to ask you how to get a girl. after all your close to him just like his BFF, hey you're going out with his BFF! a little piece of advice for u, if ur still obsessing over trevor, you need to dump colton. you obviously are using colton to get to trevor, and you may hurt colton later on if you don't take action now. going out with someones BFF will not help u move on either if that was what you are going for because he will always be around. don't worry, be happy!


by the way, this question has nothing to do with yahoo! toolbar, thats where its filed.Im giving him on advice how to get a girl but I still like him...a lot?
Why is this question in Yahoo Toolbar?

No comments:

Post a Comment