Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls Help Me!! I need advice with this shy girl!!?

I started to notice this shy girl in middle school. She would look at me ALOT and our eyes would meet most of the time if she would look at me. She would even flirt with me sometimes so I began to like her. I told her I liked her and she tried to hide a smile when I told her. She told me to start out as friends, she said she would like to get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. I've seen her smile at me a few times when I talk to her. She's danced with me a slow song but she asked me. We've also hugged and taken a picture together. I've never made her laugh or tried to make her laugh though. I'm going to high school with her now, but I'm not going to see her in the summer or stay in touch with her since she wasn鈥檛 aloud to give me her number and she doesn鈥檛 have an email.





One problem she鈥檚 always telling people she's what ever about me and she doesn't like me. She tells all of her friends that. Why does she say this is she covering up her feelings so that people won't tease her?





p.s. she's never been in a relationship before and she has a strict dad that won鈥檛 let her date or get a bf.


Also, she鈥檚 not aloud to have a boyfriend and I respect that, so I just want to be close friends with her cuz those are mainly the same benefits as a bf and gf.Girls Help Me!! I need advice with this shy girl!!?
i think you should just keep talking to her for awhile. then she will eventually become more comfortable around you and you can hang out more. then once you guys become really tight you can date maybe.


when i was younger i would tell my friends that too. i dont know why though. ha i was just shy i guess.Girls Help Me!! I need advice with this shy girl!!?
I think you just need to win her over.


Become really good friends with her.


She is probably scared since shes never experienced this before.


Give her time. It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment