Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I feel like a wuss and an Idiot, i am not man enough for this girl? I need some advice?

You see i really like this girl, and i think she is playing hard to get, or is at least playing with my head a lot.





I have talked to her, only three times though, the first time was cool, but the second and third were so strange i should go right now put a tutu on, and a pair of high heels. I feel like such a coward.





I think she is playing hard to get, but i don't know what the hell i am doing. I don't have the balls to go after her, And SHE is the only one that scares the crap put of me. I am not scared of anything else, just this little girl.





I know too much whining but i feel that i don't know what i should do. She is either evil or so damn good in the dating and love business that i am not even at her level.I feel like a wuss and an Idiot, i am not man enough for this girl? I need some advice?
dont play, just mind your own thing. See if she into you if she follow you. Why be the predictor when you could be the prey.I feel like a wuss and an Idiot, i am not man enough for this girl? I need some advice?
Maybe you could talk to her more and you could ask her to dinner, watching movies or shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment