Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice needed on this girl. Asking again?

Well me and this girl (x) were both very good friends. Now one day i blamed here for something without thinking. This was because one of her best friends who does not know me told me what she thought was the truth. Well i believed her as i do not think someone would really lie about their best friend to someone they do not know. Anyway so i asked X and she became angry.


She forgave me in a few days but I still was not sure about it and every few months i would get clues that she was lying to me. I was hurt but left it aside. Now when ever she gets upset with me she blames it on this incident. It has been like 9 months now.


Now i am getting fed up with her and after i get back to uni i am not going to talk to her. I have on several ooccasionswanted to talk to her about what is going on between us but every time she ignored me.


I just have a problem. It is not easy for me to ignore her as she lives with a girl who is my best friend(y). Y has told me to ignore X from now on as she also does not think that X is all that good a friend and that in the last 1 year she has changed a lot.


Now what should i do? We have a lot of common friends and I am going to see her whether i like it or not. What is the best way to act around her so that i can still be in good terms with her friends but ignore her as much as i can.


We are all around 21 here btw.





I have noticed that i have apologied nearly every time. She never has.Advice needed on this girl. Asking again?
It sounds like you are far too hung up on all this. It's been 9 months now, too long for something like this to go on for.





I think you need to find new friends outside of the current circle. You say she lives with your best friend, it all sounds too much.





I also think you need to quit on the apologising. Once or twice is sufficient. Any more just sounds like raking over old ground, re-raises all the issues, and makes you feel resentful.





Can't you join some clubs and meet some new people? I think you need to back off from all this.Advice needed on this girl. Asking again?
she basically wants you to stay around.


she sound like an attention whore.


(im not being rude)


she wants you to keep begging her, and eventually shell feel like the tough one.
I can understand why ';x'; is feeling hurt still, you believed basically a stranger someone you didn't know over her. Your going to have to talk this whole episode out with her, you may have apologised several times but until you really sit down and talk it out with her you won't resolve the situation. As for ';y'; she seems to be a bit of sh*t stirrer why is she suddenly all best friends with you and then has the nerve to say that her ';best friend'; has changed over the last year maybe the reasons for this change is something to do with the way you and her are all over each other now. She was never her best friend especially if she could break her confidence and say something that would come between you and her, it's you ';y'; is after and she'll do anything even destroy your friendship with ';x'; if that's what it takes.








Good Luck





P.S. Talk to ';x'; before you decide anything and make sure ';y'; isn't about when your talking to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment