Friday, April 30, 2010

ADVICE needed on this girl--- 10 points?

16 year old speaking. So I added this girl about a week later after meeting her in the hallway at school. I nervously tried talking to her, and I couldnt get past a studder because she was so pretty---BUT i managed to get her name. I dont have any classes with her, but I added her on facebook. I didnt message her because I was (as a man with pride, this sucks) too afraid of rejection (not getting a reply). I want to say something, but I cant. I left her a comment on one of her photos saying I thought she looked very pretty---but I have no clue what to do from here. Confidence advice? If she replies or not?





by the way---school is over.





other advice would be helpful haha.ADVICE needed on this girl--- 10 points?
Idk if you've heard that facebook is the new booty call, so if u really like her you should talk to her first on facebook, make it something casual and not creepy, or maybe a question or something. Alot of the girls I know dont like talking to guys on facebook/myspace cuz you can see their intentions, which is usually just to hook up, but it all depends on how you make it and what you want from her. So don't just sit there commenting on all her pics about how ';hot'; you think she is b/c that doesnt set you apart from the others guys that are all pretty much doing the same, so go ahead and talk to her, she is human,..... just like you. good luck and girls like confidence but not cocky, also you should totally use the flirty icons and speak in a flirty way so that she knows you dont just wanna be really good friends, but dont be a total *** either. dont be a pervert or stalkerish.ADVICE needed on this girl--- 10 points?
A really handy thing would be if one of your friends wwas friends with either HER or one of HER friends. If so, then get together with some of your guys (but not too many cause then its harder to talk) and then ask the friend to invite her or one of her friends. When she comes, don't scare her off by being too ';intrested.'; i know it's tough, but you have to seem a little intrested with out seeming TOO intrested. knwo what i mean? Make her laugh, and make her REMEMBER you! if she mentions the facebook picture comment thing, say something funny lol. i hope it turns out for you because i went through this too (wanting to meet this guy who i thought was GORGEOUS, and this worked!) good luck!!! :)
I would casually ask her hey now that its summer would u maybe wanna hang out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment