Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can anyone give me some good advice on how to get a girl that I know to like me?

Please, none of that poetic crap, guys, what really works, and girls, what would work on you?Can anyone give me some good advice on how to get a girl that I know to like me?
just be open and sensitive about it.. always tell the truth, and really just be yourself.. DON'T think in 'what works' terms.. just 'work' with what you've got..Can anyone give me some good advice on how to get a girl that I know to like me?
Be clean. Dress sharp, and compliment her.





Kepp your contact with her to a brief minimum - that way you leave her wanting more.





For example: compliment her, and walk away. She will be wondering about youfor the rest of the day!
She either likes you or she doesn't. Had you been newly met, you'd still have some wiggle room. If you already know each other, and she has had a chance to make up her own mind, then nothing short of Rohypnol, hypnosis, a charm transplant, those bigger manhood pills actually working, or the lottery can make any difference.





You may get commiseration; you might get false hope. The only good advice you'll get is ';Move on';.





Unpoetic enough for you?
girls usually like guys that make the first move. so just try going up to her and asking her out. Good luck to you.
do what she likes
On me





A. I love compliments


B. buy her small stuff


C. dont act to desperate a little mystery never hurt anyone


D. act calm not all scared and shitE.always look ur best


This may sound superficial but u gotta be like that in the begining once u start to like each other it will change. Some poor saps will tell u ohhhhhh she should like u for u not u force them to like u. Bull*hit. Sometimes people need to see the cooll side of u so that they can start to develop a crush. Plus if shes already ur friend then she def likes ur personality. Good luck
flowers and telling her up front might not work depending on how well you know her. just relax and keep conversation going , not keeping contact might just end up driving her away. try making eye contact, it usually works. good luck
walgreens has a 5 dollor card that plays music
buy her flowers
Here's a list that may help out a bit:


- Have things in common with her, be able to talk about things that she likes


- Always be well groomed, keep clean and take care of yourself, making sure you smell good, have good breath, etc. aka personal hygiene is very important


- Make her laugh, if she has a good sense of humor, try it out


- Don't be clingy or annoying! Girls will become annoyed and almost dread seeing you, try to remain a bit mysterious and independant


- Be yourself! Don't go out of your way just for her. Do nice things but don't go overboard. Be confident and if you feel that she feels the same way, try asking her out.
She has to be interested in you also. If she is not attracted to you, there may not be any way. Just try and be sincere with her and have a talk with her.
well invite her for a cop of coffee, talk, take a walk............. in the end kiss her.





i am sure it will work out alright
you don't GET her to. she will or she won't but the only way to find that out is to suck it up and ask. if she doesn't take it like a man and move on.peace.
Okay first off, blam those other answers. Second, this is wat u do. trust me this is how got my wonderful gf I have now. )


U get to no her. Hang out with her a lot. Flirt plenty but not too much. Hug her plenty and play around with her. Then if she hasn't already asked u, then spring the question when u r having a romantic moment with her. That's it. If u have any questions then contact me on my yahoo email.
ok i am a girl i can tell u. you have to be cool, nice, cute, and funny. duhh
I am a girl and I would like a NICE guy. Write her a nice letter. Give her flowers or chocolates or something else she likes. Or you can just flat out ask her ';Would you like to go to the movies with me?'; Hope this helps!
pick up lines, always works, but not the old ones, make your own. make her laugh and have fun, don't be so up tight and serious, you can, but don't over do it.
Tell her you like her.
You need to somehow be attractive to her. There are two ways. The perfect guy for 95% of girls is a guy who has an excellent personality and looks good. However personality goes first. I heard from a girl that looks get attention but personality captures the heart. By the way if you make a girl laugh, it is considered a win for you because you captured her heart in that case. Unless she is sarcastic.
get a car and an apartment. Then make sure you have more money that anyone else she knows
Be nice to her and listen to what she has to say. Get to know her and tell her about yourself so she can decide if she likes you as more than a friend.
be nice to her talk to her treat her like ure friend dont act nervous around her look her in the eye stuff like that
show her that your intrested. then take it from there..
be nice to her and if possible look smart ... I hope this help
Just b urself i guess


do things she likes


act nice around here





try that!
im a girl of course lol


and when a guy trys to get me i would hope that they were confident and able to come up to me and start a converstation and a guy that flirts with me and sometimes looks at me but not in a creepy way ........ look and smile at her if she looks at you!!
Well in truth, you can't really 'make' someone like you. They either do... or they don't depending on their individual tastes. Everyone is attracted to different details, but there are common traits that most people find attractive. Confidence, though a little poetic and clich茅 is truly an attractive attribute.





Most women, including me, like a guy that likes himself... not to the point of arrogance, but enough to be comfortable in his own skin. Most women, including me, also like a guy that that has a bit of an edge, yet knows how to be compassionate. So yeah, it may seem a little poetic, but what works... works ';0)
Personally I would fall for any guy who can make me laugh....
You cant mate really just be urself and try and like the things she likes?!?
Dude just buckle up and ask her, thats the only way from my point of view.
well what worked for my husband was talking to me as a friend and then he started liking me so he played hard to get at first i was like whats going on with him and then little by little. then he told me if i wanted to go out with him i was like ok so what are we and the guys doing tonight and he was like its just me and him. i was a little heisting but i was like y not were friends and then one thing lead to another and now were happily married. so i hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment