Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on Asking a Girl Out?

Firstly I am in High School and is 16 I have never asked a girl out or been on a date before.





The girl I like is in my grade, last year we had a class together and kinda met through a mutual friend. She sat in front of me and we were able to chat occasionally. During the summer, we texted each other and carried on a few conversations that way. This year however I haven't had a chance to really talk to her in person although I try to find every excuse to text her.





I'd say we're friends but not too close. I don't hang out with her at lunch or anything and we've never hung out outside of school before (although we were going to a couple times but apparently life doesnt care about my plans).





I wanted to plan to hang out with 1 or 2 of my friends maybe go to the movies and invite her and 1 or 2 mutual friends and hopefully somehow I can get her alone and ask her out for a date.





I just want to know if anyone has any advice for me or if my plan is good. I'm semi-shy, I know that I'll be pretty nervous when it gets to that point but I'll be able to face her and ask.





Also, when i ask her should I specify that it will be a date like ';i was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometimes... like on a date'; since we'd already be hanging out or else it would be confusing or awkward.





Although this is kind of situational, I'm afraid that since we don't talk to each other too much that we won't have anything to talk about if we go out even though I know a bit about her and she knows a bit about me. She does dance and field hockey etc. and I volunteer and play soccer. Things like that.





Any advice would be appreciated.


Thanks in AdvanceAdvice on Asking a Girl Out?
Yeah your plan sounds good! If you don't see her enough to ask her in person, just text her and be like ';hey so i havent seen you much this year, wana see a movie'; or somehtin like that (whatever sounds more like something you would say). Then if that goes well, why not text her and ask if she wants to eat you?


good luck!Advice on Asking a Girl Out?
Invite her as friends to the movies with the excuse that you two have not talked closely in a while. Go by yourself, do not bring friends i had bad experiences. Good luck.
I see that you and the girl you like are semi-friends. Maybe you should make it to where you two can be good friends and talk in the halls and stuff. For example: Say Hey, nice texting you last night! or What was up with that one joke you said? Something that will capture her attention and will get her to notice you more. After you do this a couple of times she will be the one to start talking to you first. After that, you should try to get away from just texting. Girl don't find it too romantic when guys are all sweet over text and shrivel up in person. Try to call her and tell her about a cool movie that came out. Don't ask her out.. yet! She will come anyways if you describe the movie well enough for her to be interested. After you two start hanging out as a group, you could try to pull her away from the crowd and be like, Hey, I gotta show you something. or Forget them, wanna go on a walk. If she likes you enough in return she will come along and you two can start talking even more and build up the chemistry. If she is sending you a positive vibe you should give her a compliment about her Inner qualities! Don't be like, I like your butt! They will think you are a guy that just wants some ***. If things start to click and you start flirting and calling each other more frequently, you should ask her out. She will most likely say yes if she's not in another relationship.





P.S. Stay away from being the friend. It's alright to care about her and her feelings but you can't make her think you're one of the girls.


Try to grab a bit of courage and confidence when you are doing this. You don't want her to be waiting forever, she might have moved on from you.





Hopefully I helped : )





Can you help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment