Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm ttc and need the best advice all u girls can give :)?

Ok I have one child who is nearly one and a half. I've just stopped smoking, just finished my last packet of contraceptive pills an waiting got my menstrual! I don't want to be thinking about it every single day as I know that will stress me out! But when would be the best time for intercourse, how higher r my chances now I've given up smoking.. And any advice that seemed to help all u ttcers? Many thanksI'm ttc and need the best advice all u girls can give :)?
Good for you for kicking the smokes! You need to have sex around the time you ovulate which is usually mid-cycle. It make take a couple months until your body starts ovulating again after taking the BCPs. I would recommend joining a mommy board where you can just conversate openly and not have to ask single, specific questions.I'm ttc and need the best advice all u girls can give :)?
wait for a month after stopping so all the effect frm it has gone frm ur blood stream ur best time is somewhere btwn day 12-14 if u have a28 day cycle
your more fertile 7 days after your period you can track your cycle on this website www.mymonthlycycle.com its a fantastic site, you simply add your period days and it will be able to calculate when your more fertile and what days you should be trying. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment