Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on Getting This Girl?

So I like this girl in my Spanish class and she sits just 3 seats behind me. However, I do not know her(I do have her as a friend on Facebook). Anyways, I never get a chance to talk to her and I would really like to meet her and start dating her. I am a professional magician(This could help possibly :/) and I will be in a 3-week production that begins on Friday. Does anybody have any advice on how I can get to know this girl(and get my guts up to talk to her)? Thanks in advanceAdvice on Getting This Girl?
talk 2 her on facebook ,flirt wit her a little 2 see if she like u and if she does like u ask her out 2 eat or something and if she really likes u ask her out :) good luck buddyAdvice on Getting This Girl?
just walk up to her after class and be like hi my name is Ben what's your name... and then just start talking to her about her hobbies or sports or her classes or something like that... it will all work out.. also you could start talking to her over facebook and tell her that you are in her spanish class!!! something like that!!! hope it all works out and hopefully i was able to help also:) good luck with the girl:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment