Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice about relationship with girl!?

A girl that I've known for three years knows I like her. She has a boyfriend, but her friends say that she likes me. I'm all confused. Please help!Need advice about relationship with girl!?
Just 'go with the flow'. I mean, if people are saying she likes you, its possible that she may have told someone that she does, and its spreading. On the other hand, it may be a made up rumor, so I wouldn't jump right in if I were you. Just give it time, and get to know her. She may not be the person you thought she was, OR she could be your dream girl! Hope this helps :)Need advice about relationship with girl!?
well, theres not really anything u can do if she has a boyfriend. but if they break up, find out FROM HER herself if she likes u, and if she does, tell her u like her 2 (even if she already knows)...%26amp; go from there :)
wait then ask her out thats all u can do in less you catch him cheating
if she has a boyfriend, then my advice is to try to forget about her until she's single. and if she likes you, then you won't have to wait long. :)
well some time they will break up and when that happends just ask her if she wants to go out for dinner but, after she breaks up with her x give her some time to get over it.And dont forget to buy the dinner! %26lt;3
Just be a friend to her for now and when she's ready she'll maybe enter a relationship with you. Just sit back and relax for now or maybe date someone else that you have feelings for, but don't be a heartbreaker!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment