Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on kissing? my girl friend?

So i kissed her today afterschool


but my breath wasnt too good the whole today..dont ask


so um i think she prlly knew that and so my kissing wasnt good at all


advice advice advice pleaseAdvice on kissing? my girl friend?
Use some mouth wash or gumAdvice on kissing? my girl friend?
use some mints


spray or brush ur teeth at school


sounds weird but some people do
carry altoids with you all the time (in your pocket or backpack)so if you know you are going to be alone with her... youll be ready! haha
next time you kiss her just make sure its good :)


or at least better than the last time ha
Umm lol iight check it, if she really likes u, she wont mind. But thts still a first impression. Ju dont let it happen again cuz shes gonna think ur breath always smells like tht
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment