Thursday, December 31, 2009

I like this girl in middle school but another girl likes me. Need some advice.?

Hi, I'm in middle school and there's a girl who I like, but the problem is that there is another girl who likes me. I think the girl who likes me is a friend of the girl I like since I see them walking around together and talking. The girl that likes me is nice and pretty, but I just don't have that ';feel'; about her. How can i get out of this mix up?I like this girl in middle school but another girl likes me. Need some advice.?
If you absolutely have to date one of them, date the one you want to go out with. However, since you're asking this question, I'm thinking you kind of like them both? But whatever. Just go with the one you like and don't go out with the one you'd date out of pity.I like this girl in middle school but another girl likes me. Need some advice.?
date the one that you like.


the other girl will step out by herself
Follow your heart.
AHHH!!! thats my situation!





except im in a diffrent position. i like this guy who i think likes me but im not 100% sure more like 98% and one of my friends likes him too. But i dont think he likes her. this is just crazy! and im also in middle school. idk what grade ur in but im in 8th.





just tell the girl that likes u that u only like her as a friend but u dont want to go out with her and break her heart when u dont really like her! i hope shell understand! i bet she will and go for the girl u like dont wait!
What I do when I want to make sure I really like someone b4 telling them that I do, I write down everything about the person that i like and everything that i dont like about them. Then which ever one comes out the best you choose if you think it is right!!!!!
Honestly? You are only in middle school. You don't need a girlfriend right now. In this situation all it will bring is drama. It is also possible that the girl you like wouldn't go out wwith you because she would risk losing a friend. To most girls friends are so much more important than a guy who won't be around long anyway.
oh well that happend to me b4. i had 2 g/fs and i both like them.





and the middle school dance came and i had to choose one of them. but i said i had a stomach ache.


______________________________________鈥?br>




just pick one of your g/fs.
try getting off the insecurity train and talk t o the girl you like. That way, not only do you get a chance to know the girl personally but also get a chance into getting the mixed-up fixed
Date neither of them...worry about urself and school. Trust me on this one, been there done that! They'll somehow get into a fight about it. So, worry about ur life and you'll get some other girlfriend. It'll all come soon enough, don't be in a hurry to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment