Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im a boy who dresses ';girly';. I love wearing shorts and capris. Girls any advice on how to beautify my legs?

Shave/wax/lotions/tan?????Im a boy who dresses ';girly';. I love wearing shorts and capris. Girls any advice on how to beautify my legs?
I think shaving would suit you best.


Also, if your legs are grown out with hair, I'd suggest you tan it. They will look pale after the shave because the hair blocks out the sun.


And make sure you moisturize your legs after a shave and when they get dry. Nobody wants ashy legs.





Good luck hun :)


Don't listen to anyone saying you're gay or need to hit puberty or whatever!


Oh, also, exfoliate your legs with a body wash with those little beads in them, like Aveeno's. They will be smooth and sexy.Im a boy who dresses ';girly';. I love wearing shorts and capris. Girls any advice on how to beautify my legs?
Waxing is the best , don't ever think about using razor cause they screw up ur legs believe me , and lotions are good , drink water alot , it is good for ur skin , and u shouldn't get a tan ... its too much , hope i helped xD good luck
Enjoy it. Once you hit puberty you may feel different.
uhh...are you gay? well, shave your legs and put on lotion...for added ';beauty'; work out your calves so you can see them...
This is f***in hilarious!
that's discusting you are probably gay dude
Haha are you gay by any chance?
Gay.
do you think your a girl.


well wax and then tan them :]
and how old are you?
why is ur avatar a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment