Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice for approaching a girl.?

There's is this girl that works at the local hockey games I go to. And I was wondering what the best way to approach her is, maybe to ask her out. We really don't know each other, but she knows me as a regular there. Any advice? Nothing cheesy please.Advice for approaching a girl.?
umm...you could use the classical introductory terms.........hi, my name's_________. when guys walk up to me and introduce themselves it shows me that their brave and usually easy to talk to and be around. after you introduce yourself to her, and she hopefully responds, then tell her a little bit about yourself and then ask her a few questions, but don't start off asking her questions because if you do she might get freaked out and think that you're intrusive. after that, things should just start flowin'.Advice for approaching a girl.?
Its all about angles. Find your angle to start a conversation. Go with it until it ends. The goal for you is to find the angle to start a relationship with her. Ride the angle until it hits the shore and by then if you are a good communicator then start on your next angle if you like her. Keep using the angles until you have her. Of source there's the angle on the angle. Sometimes this is very important and must use this strategy if she is smart. i hope you get my drift. The last angle to be played is the ******** card which works often. After talking to her ignore her and she may come running. '; How dare he not talk to me';.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment