Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice/help with this girl?...............?

I'm friends with this girl I really like and we have been friends for about a year. I know this is kind of stupid and not a big deal but I'm not on her top friends list on myspace. That got me thinking does she consider me a true friend or is she just using me? How can I tell when we hang out that she is actually into hanging out with me. When we hang out we laugh and talk and I think she is having a good time. She calls me a lot to hang out, but she also calls me a lot for favors. Some of the favors range from giving her rides to places, giving her money when she really needs it, etc. If she is using me then why does she want to hang out a lot with me? I admit I pay when we hang out because I like her a lot and I think a guy should pay. We do hang out sometimes where I don't have to spend money though. I really like her a lot and she knows I like her, but I'm wondering if when we hang out she is just bored and knows that I will drive and pay, or she actually likes hanging out with me?I need some advice/help with this girl?...............?
Well, in my opinion she's using u. She hangs out with u coz she does not want u to doubt her of using u.

No comments:

Post a Comment