Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice on what to do with my girl friend help

My girlfriend has been gone for over two month taking care of stuff back where she used to live. It is about 3 hours away. She calls me once in awhile says she loves me and misses me. Then I do not hear from here maybe a week or so at a time. Says she is coming back around the 15th of this month.





If it helps I am an aquarius and she is Libra. Not sure if that matters and I do not let that stuff lead my life. She believes in it though.





I have not seen her since mid May. I miss her and love her. She is telling she loves me and misses me.





She has been staying in her old trailer. Her ex husband is still there. I am not jealous because I know he has no place to go. She has been out there running her friends store. Her friend died recently. I just wondering what our future is. Should I be worried. She told me she has a habit of taking off when she can not deal with life. She is not happy with life right because she can not find work. She got married and he forced to stay home. Now her resume has a big gap of time and people are saying to her you have not worked in 4 years.





Not sure what to do nowI need advice on what to do with my girl friend help
Well, it does not sound good. She might be doin it with the ex husband again. I don't know, but everything she has told you sounds like a big lie......I'm sure she cares about you, but her head doesn't sound like it is screwed on too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment