Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am a 14 y/o christian boy who needs advice on talking to a girl.?

I am a 14 year old Christian boy.There is this girl I like at my church that I go to every Sunday.I've never talked to this girl before and I dont know her name.She usually hangs out with her friends.I am a 14 y/o christian boy who needs advice on talking to a girl.?
That's tough when the person you like is surrounded by their friends 24/7, isn't it? The best advice I can give you is find out if one of your friends knows one of her friends and kinda join their group.I am a 14 y/o christian boy who needs advice on talking to a girl.?
Have courage. Walk up to her and say,





'Hi, I'm Jesus Freak.'





I'm sure she will remembers that freakin introduction!
Try to talk to her friends too but just try to be friends with her. If you get together yous will probly get distracted with each other and forget about Jesus. Thats what happened with my boyfriend.. i'm sorry ex-boy friend and me. We are still friends though. He turned out to be my best friend. I still love him sooo much.
honestly i think you might be too young to be dating,


but if you insist, go introduce yourself to her, start a friendship up with her! and dont move too fast!
You could start out by just walking by her looking her straight in the eye and smile and say ';Hello how are you?';


Next time do the same and add something like, ';I like your hair like that.';


something simple. girls like to be complimented.

No comments:

Post a Comment