Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice.. I like this girl.........?

I've liked this girl for sometime now and want to tell her how I feel. But I don't want to scare her off. We went on a date years ago and decided to be friends.Later the girl I like used to come to my house when I wasn't there and ask my mom why I didn't ';want her';. ( I just found this out) I do want her, but I also want her to be happy (even if its not with me) What should I do? I know yous will tell me to just tell her, but how? It's eating me alive.Advice.. I like this girl.........?
You sound shy. Overcome your fear and be forward with her. If you don't you will miss out on alot of wonderful opportunities.Advice.. I like this girl.........?
Better to do this by letter, rather than e-mail. Get a pretty card that she will like and write in it to tell her how you feel about her. You can say everything and not get embarrassed then. Slip the card to her when the two of you are alone so she can read it privately. If she asks you what's in it before she opens it, don't tell her - just say it's something private, so that she has to open it straightaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment