Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl in my class....NEED ANSWERS and advice?

I'm a sophmore in college and this girl is a freshman. she is really pretty and i'm no good at talking to girls, what do i say to her. the first couple weeks she always asked me to borrow a pen. the class only meets once a week and i never see her around campus, and shes on the varsity soccer team and i wanna get to know her. what should i do. we have a break during our class, should i try and talk to her then. what should i do, thanks!Girl in my class....NEED ANSWERS and advice?
Well, I think you should try to talk to her in class first. It's okay if you're not great at talking to girls; only way to get better is practice. I'm sure she'll understand. Like i said start by talking to her in class then eventually maybe you can ask her to study with you or go to a movie or something?Girl in my class....NEED ANSWERS and advice?
Yes! You should!


I love when guys make the first move because then I don't have to.


Personally, I like guys that flirt without being too over the top.





You ';randomly see her at practice'; and start a conversation by saying something like,


';Hey, you're good.';


Or just any simple compliment.





She's a freshman so maybe she's still not used to everything; you can offer help?





Just be confident (NOT COCKY) and try not to be nervous; let it be comfortable %26amp; casual.
yes try and talk to her on the break, and ask her about her soccer team. maybe even ask for a little homework help (even if you dont need it)


then after some chatting maybe u could go to a soccer game and cheer 4 her team :)
dont talk tet, notes, things like that
u should just confront her and girls ask one guy the same thing A lot that means they like you

No comments:

Post a Comment