Sunday, December 27, 2009

Was i getting hit on? And did i blow my chance? or should i pursue this girl? thanks for the advice?

To start i just got out of a crap relationship in april. I have not dated just worked life away.last night im in a laundry mat and this blond walks in who is a 10. i mean perfect. after 5 minutes or so we ended up talking. make a long story short she pointed out she was single. she told me where she lived worked and wants me to apply where she works. she told me her name shook my hand twirled her hair was all smiles and we just could not keep her eyes off of me. when she was leaving we were talking and i just made a dumbass comment and said if u ever saw me in your neighborhood stop me and ill hang out(i know stupid) she just laughed smiled and got in her car and politeley waved and smiled as she left. Now today i cant get this chick off my mind as she is the only girl i have been intrested in for months. i was speechless and a moron near her and she acted the same way....i was just wondering if i had a chance if i blew it and how do i find this girl and get to talk to her againWas i getting hit on? And did i blow my chance? or should i pursue this girl? thanks for the advice?
I don't think you blew anything man, I mean it sounds like you should have asked her for her number (while she was telling you all that stuff), but who can blame you? I think sometimes it's tough to think fast when a stunning girl is chatting with you, ya know? But anyways if you know where she works, why not go there? If she was interested she will think that is really cool that you showed up looking for her. Just be like, ';I thought you were so great and I can't believe I didn't get your number. Would you want to go out sometime?'; Or something like that...I bet she'll be flattered if she is as interested in you as I think she is....The way you explain it she sure sounds REALLY into you.





Hey you only live once, so I say go to where she works! I think sometimes life gives you a chance but you have to meet it halfway. If you don't, you may never see her again. Go for it.





good luck man, have a good one =)Was i getting hit on? And did i blow my chance? or should i pursue this girl? thanks for the advice?
If she told you where she lived and worked, then go see her. Go get a job where she's working, if not, pretend to get one and just talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment