Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need Advice there this is girl!?

theres this girl we met this past friday @ a (family)party and we danced and we just exchanged names and i was able to find her on FB,when i messaged her, she always gives me back replys that r like alright thank you or thanks shes mi cousin why is she doing this? and if shes not in to me why would she dance with me? should i keep trying to become a friend or just give up?I need Advice there this is girl!?
maybe she's just not interested.. u can't force the girl u like to like u back if she doesn't want to..u'l get over it dude..I need Advice there this is girl!?
Try to meet other girls, cousin is not the best ...
its better to give it a shot rather than give up n regret for doing nothing %26amp; dont know the results.. neway, its nice to have many frens..

No comments:

Post a Comment