Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girl's! Give me some advice Please! How to meet with the girl i like... Thanks!?

I met this girl once in person (for a short time span) and now we're chatting online and i think that we both do like each other. She was thinking like me but beat me to saying ';we should hang out some.'; She said that over online chatting. I know that you're not supposed to ask out any1 over the web, because you look like a chicken. I asked her for her cell, but she doesn't have one, but I do. I haven't given it to her yet. I want to meet her sometime, but we both have busy schedules. Like i work until about 5:30 and she has some activities that start at 6 so would it be a good idea to meet up in-between and go to maybe a cafe or something to maybe just talk, and to meet properly for once (last time we didn't exchange names)? What can i do to meet up with her? I don't think movies are the first and best way to meet a girl. I'm thinking you should hear her voice, maybe go somewhere to just talk for once at least, and then like go on a date, am i right? I like her... alot





Thanks!Girl's! Give me some advice Please! How to meet with the girl i like... Thanks!?
';I'd like to hang out with you, too. Is there a number I can reach you at during the daytime (or evening, if you prefer)? Maybe we could grab a cup of coffee after I get off work sometime. Let me know. BTW, my cell is 555-0000.';Girl's! Give me some advice Please! How to meet with the girl i like... Thanks!?
Just half an hour after work isn't much time... but it does give you an excuse to leave if things don't work out. Or how about going for coffee on a weekend? You are right - talking is better than a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment