Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice on a first date (ever) with a girl who has been a friend?

This girl and I have been friends for a while, but there has always been a little hinting of a romantic relationship from both of us. We are going to a movie soon, which I think could get awkward. How can I prevent it from being uncomfortable, and still make sure she and I have a great time? I don't think I will say or do anything wrong, I just don't think I will say enough. I get a little nervous around pretty girls, and tend not to say much in an effort to not make a fool of myself. HELP!!!Advice on a first date (ever) with a girl who has been a friend?
Act like you have always acted with her, plus a little flirtation...chances are shes nervous too and seeing as you have already gotten past getting to know each other you can move on to a little more..well you know what i mean.Advice on a first date (ever) with a girl who has been a friend?
just relax be yourself. if you act the same around her no matter how nervous you are then it will feel comfortable. don't think of it as a date think of it as friends going out it will help you relax. im in the same situation with the person im dating right now and it makes it comfortable when we act ourselves. just don't let her know that your nervous, cause girls can tell if you are. make sure when you meet for the movie you say something and aren't quiet because if you're quiet at the beginning it will feel very uncomfortable. because me and my date went to the movies and he was so nervous, he didn't talk, and i could tell. so even before the movie started, no matter how much i liked him, i wanted to leave and i even got up and went to the bathroom just to get away from me being the only one talking. but don't overtalk let her talk too.
aww~ just keep it coo baby...if it ain't no thang that you are just friends then you shouldn't sweat it. that means no pressure.
take your friend out like 5 more dates and ask her to be your girlfriend
just be yerself and act normal if i went on a date with my guyfriend i wood want him to be himself.
aww it's so sweet wen guys are nervous. just be yourself and try to make jokes to break the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment