Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can i get some advice please, i really like this girl???

Ok, there is the girl who i reeli like, and have done for a while. She broke up with her bf like 2 weeks ago. We talk on msn, text each other and talk at school. I guess i want to know a few things; how can i flirt in those situations...and from her responses and stuff can i found out if she likes me. I guess anythin that can help me..I really need some help..i really like her!!! Thankyou.Can i get some advice please, i really like this girl???
Just be there for her, and find out if she likes anyone. Then say something like, I think you're a really good friend or something like that. Don't get freaked out, just go for it.Can i get some advice please, i really like this girl???
I think you should just tell her how you feel. You might be suprised and she will feel the same way about you. If not there are always other girls out there.
Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Nothing is gonna happen if you don't step-up and make your move. Be yourself and stick to the way you really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment