Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need some advice - Which of these 2 dresses looks more like a James Bond Girl Dress?

I am going to a 007 themed ball and I'd just like some feedback on which of these two dresses will make me look the part. Thanks for your help!





http://www.edressit.com/Main/Product.aspx?ProductID=498





http://www.lightinthebox.com/A-line-V-neck--Floor-length-Chiffon--Dresses-on-Sale---Evening-Dresses--OFGC0111-_p53905.html#showNeed some advice - Which of these 2 dresses looks more like a James Bond Girl Dress?
once again, the first one :)Need some advice - Which of these 2 dresses looks more like a James Bond Girl Dress?
I found it hard to choose, but it looks like I have to go with the first one. I love the color of both of the dresses but the first one just stands out to me as what a bond girl would wear at a classy party. I think it would go good with some big earrings and a large necklace(preferably one that looks like diamonds, but something that's clear, like what the girl is wearing in the video). Red would also be a good color for that as well, but why spend the extra money? Black is also a good choice, but I would think that lots of people would be wearing that color. I would wear my hair in an up-do as well to complete the look. I hope this helps and I hope that you have a good time at the party, it sounds fun!
I absolutely love the first dress, sexy, classy, sharp. The second one is also beautiful, but doesn't have the same 'james bond' feeling. less ';danger';, less sexy. Hope this helps you out, and I hope you have fun at the ball!
http://www.lightinthebox.com/A-line-V-ne鈥?/a>
Neither. Bond dresses are more form-fitting and sleek and neither of these are.
the 2nd one didn't work but the first one didn't look like one
deff the first one
they both have potential to be a bond dress only if they were in black.





but id say the first one.
1st one ftw





ftw=for the win incase u dont know
Green one all the way...both are very pretty dresses!
the first one
the first is much more elegant but i like the second one better

No comments:

Post a Comment