Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guy and Girls I totally need Relationship Advice?

Ok i like my friend and he is a guy. He has a gf, but we still flirt and we are really close. How should i tell him that i like him? Should i wait until they break-up and then tell him? I don't know what to do. Let me know.Guy and Girls I totally need Relationship Advice?
You definitely wait to tell him until he stopped dating the other person. Other than that you can just get it over with, and just say ';Hey, you know I like you right?'; if that's your personality.


Other than that you can just be you, with YOUR personality.See so many people tell other they like them while being someone else.


Anyway. Just be yourself, and don't worry what he'll think.


If he rejects you, (which i doubt if u flirt a lot) don't think it's the end of the world.


~Good Luck~Guy and Girls I totally need Relationship Advice?
He has a gf..you don't want to go in between them or ruining their relationship,do you? If you were a mature young lady, you would leave them alone and not flirting with him, it's very dumb and it's a waste of time if you waited for him. You don't even know what's going to happen with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment