Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on a boy/girl swim party.?

Yes, I know... an odd question to ask the world.





I need some advice. You see, I'm having a girl/boy swim birthday party... and there's this guy I like there and I'd like to play a game like truth or dare... to maybe get some answers....





Problem is, my parents are supervising the entire thing, and I'm not sure how to get away from them. Any advice?Advice on a boy/girl swim party.?
Don't!





Your parents are supervising for a reason. They love you and don't want you to get hurt.





Just have fun. Why add that extra pressure on yourself with sexual stuff? Focus on school. I see you already have superior grammar and spelling skills. Take some extra hard classes, maybe some college credits, get a jump start on your education and try to get your mind of sex and boys. This is what I would have told myself if I could go back and tell myself something. Trust me, I am a 26 year woman. Someday when you're my age you will think that was the best advice ever and you're either going to be glad you listened to me or kicking yourself in the butt for not listening to me! :-)





Peace out!Advice on a boy/girl swim party.?
send them to a nice dinner
well play in pool , go underwater to kiss
thats good im glad your parents are supervising. if you cant do it in front of your parents then you should not be doing it at all
UMMM...SAVE THE BOYFRIEND FOR LATER. DONT WANNA GET THE RENTS MAD, OR WHATEVER.
Your parents are there for that reason.So deal with it.
just cuz ur rents r there doesnt mean u cant get ur flirt on. just becareful not to make it to obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment