Thursday, December 31, 2009

My teacher shows partiality towards one girl. I hate her doing like that . So please advice me something?

The girl towards whom my teacher is showing partiality is director's daughter so I can't complainMy teacher shows partiality towards one girl. I hate her doing like that . So please advice me something?
That is life.





I had a college professor that had gone through a bad breakup and he was in a ';HATE WOMEN'; stage.





My life was HELL that semester. I was the only woman in the class.





I just buckled down and decided my best revenge would be to get the highest grade in his class. He tormented me enough that it was obvious that his plan was to get me to drop his class. The worse I did was stalk out a couple minutes early once class. It was a bad experience.





Just concentrate on your own work and let the teacher's pet get all the warm fuzzies.My teacher shows partiality towards one girl. I hate her doing like that . So please advice me something?
I got tired of this too, so ask in class, (raise your hand and say 'why are you showing favoritism?' the embarrassment stops it.) If you get reprimanded than it will be very obvious why. Tell your school board too.
Your teacher has shown you a great lesson.





Life is unfair. People do get rewarded for deeds undeserving.





Don't worry about it and just feel great joy if you should see either of them do something silly or embarrassing.
it happens when u r at school just ignore it cuz thinking of it no good %26amp; just try to be good frm ur side..
well first of all tell me if u boy or a girl. bcoz it is generally seen that teachers are usually partial towards girls or the clever guys and/or the nerds. the same has happened with me when my physics teacher was very partial towards a clever guy and when i asked hin why he was so he replied that he(the clever guy) and i had a lot of differences. in the beginning though i felt bad i gradually learnt to cope with it. u said to urself that she is only being shown partiality bcoz she is the director's daughter or otherwise she wud have been undeserving of it. also while the teacher is being partial to the girl pretend as if u dont feel anything out of it and also tell ur classmates (im sure there would be guys who wud not like this behaviour from the teacher) to be indifferent. also question the teacher's behaviour at times. and cheer up, dude/dudette.

No comments:

Post a Comment